Skip Navigation

Grange Road Church

Location

Information

The church is situated on Grange Road close to the traffic lights where Grange Road intersects with Murray Street and St. Paul's Road. It is on the left coming down Grange Road towards the town centre from Ward Jackson Park and on the right coming up Victoria Road away from the town centre.
History

What now contains the 'community rooms' and the office was built in 1886 as the church, and the present part which is the church was built in 1906. The building has been altered a number of times since then.

For details of the church and community activities follow the web-link
www.methodistmc.co.uk

Timetable

For information about baptisms/weddings/funerals please contact the Rev. Alison Wilkinson 01429 219914